As Maintenance Planning Engineer you are responsible for preparation/coordination of all building and data center maintenance (preventive- and corrective) and all related repairs in order to minimize ‘downtime’. The Maintenance Planning Engineer is responsible for the optimal functioning of the maintenance process (preventive and corrective maintenance) and acts as a bridge between the Operations and maintenance contractors/suppliers. The maintenance department is single point of contact for maintenance contractors/suppliers. Focus areas for this role are the planning, preparation/development of maintenance plans (including Methods of Procedure), diagnosing failures and making recommendations for improvement. Key in these areas is the correct use of the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
- Self-organized, solution-oriented and a strong sense of urgency while keeping an eye for detail
- A team player who contributes to team efforts and can also work independently, demonstrating initiative and proactiveness.
- Excellent and effective communication skills, both oral and written
- Creative thinking and excellent problem-solving skills
- Certificate as qualified Electrical Engineer (Bachelor / Master’s degree), preferably in a technical field or local equivalent
- Experience of project planning/scheduling and reporting
- 2 - 4 years’ experience in a Maintenance coordination role
- Experience in the data centre sector or similar industry
- Knowledge and/or experience working in an ITIL environment
- 5 years’ experience as a technician in an (electrical or industrial) critical environment
- Fluent in German and English, both in writing and orally (minimum B2 level)
What we can offer you
Lively, open team structures, flat hierarchies and a buddy system for quick familiarisation. Permanent employment with flexible working hours and extensive social benefits (pension scheme etc.). Personal development prospects in an internationally active, rapidly growing company. Free drinks, fresh fruit every week, team events and further education opportunities for personal / team development, as well as employee events (e.g. Christmas parties)