Service Planning Coordinator (f/m/d)
Frankfurt am Main
- Responsibility for all service deliver requests and Customer tickets coming from our Internal System
- Handle the administration of installations and de-installations of cross/cloud connects, migrations, multi-home connections
- Monitoring the Service Level Agreements and coordinating the operational task
- Preparing the processes and procedures instruction and providing reports
- Daily support to the Service Operations Management Department
- Educated to a vocational level as technician/customer support/technical support or in an electro technical or industrial/mechanical environment
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a CRM/ERP administration environment providing active customer support by request processing and providing the necessary info and guidance to service operations
- Knowledge of Telecommunications Engineering (e.g. fibre optic cabling) or data centre experience is of advantage
- Good knowledge in English and German
What we can offer you
In a rapidly evolving business sector we see ourselves as courageous and passionate, working together as one team to understand and meet our customers’ needs. Join us and you’ll discover a supportive and open environment where you’ll be encouraged to be yourself. This means you’ll have the chance to work with people from different business areas, challenge the way we do things and put your ideas into action. We’ll also give you plenty of training and development opportunities so you can build a rewarding and successful career.
Interxion in Germany
Our Frankfurt and Düsseldorf campuses are at the heart of the fast-growing German market. As Germany's best-networked city, Frankfurt is home to a wide range of network and service providers, making our campus here the world’s leading interconnection hub. Our Düsseldorf campus is on the strategically important Internet highway between Frankfurt and Amsterdam that serves the Rhine-Ruhr metropolitan region and hosts all the leading IP transit and Ethernet service providers. Join one of our teams in Germany and you'll be working closely with local and international colleagues to give our customers a consistently high-quality service.
At Interxion, we’re small enough to adapt quickly to the rapidly changing digital landscape, but big enough to work with some of the world’s leading businesses. And we’re growing fast, so this is a great time to join us and make your mark on our future.