THIS IS A TEMPORARY ROLE
As an HR Assistant (24 hours a week) you will be supporting the HR team of InterXion HQNL and providing Payroll- and generalist HR support. You provide day-to-day first line HR (admin) support to employees on different HR-related inquiries and cases. Moreover you contribute to and support the HR team in different HR projects and processes. The HR Assistant usually operates independently and in close collaboration together with the HR Advisor and HR Administrator to provide the best HR support.
- Supporting the HR Manager throughout the full employee lifecycle
- Preparing payroll data for all employees on a monthly basis
- Responsible for preparing offer letters and employment contracts
- Ensuring all data is captured on the HR system correctly and processed in a timely manner
- Supporting the HR team in different HR projects and absence management
- Generating standard and ad hoc HR reports
- Preparing expenses for team members
What you’ll need
- HR related higher education (HBO level);
- Previous Payroll and HR administration experience in a similar HR role;
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office programmes;
- Planning and organisation skills, attention to detail;
- Effectively managing and working towards deadlines;
- Trustworthy, excellent interpersonal skills;
- Excellent communications skills, both written and oral;
- High personal standards and goal oriented;
- Business fluency in Dutch and a good level of English.
Interxion in Netherlands Headquarters
Our headquarters teams are split between Amsterdam and London. At our new Amsterdam offices in Hoofddorp you'll find a number of central corporate functions developing the ambitious strategies that drive our growing business. With break-out areas, kitchens on every floor and a subsidised restaurant, it's a welcoming environment designed to bring out the best in you. Join one of our Amsterdam teams and you could be working closely with the teams in London, as well as country teams across our business, which may involve some international travel.
Human Resources at Interxion Headquarters
We’re not just a technology business. We’re a people business. And our headquarters Human Resources team plays a key role in this, working with leaders across Interxion to create long-term strategies, identify best practice and plan for the future as we continue to grow. It’s varied, challenging and rewarding work that requires strategic thinking, open communication and the confidence to challenge the business, so we can support our expansion effectively.
What can we offer you?
In a rapidly evolving business sector we see ourselves as courageous and passionate, working together as one team to understand and meet our customers’ needs. Join us and you’ll discover a supportive and open environment where you’ll be encouraged to be yourself. This means you’ll have the chance to work with people from different business areas, challenge the way we do things and put your ideas into action.
At Interxion, we’re small enough to adapt quickly to the rapidly changing digital landscape, but big enough to work with some of the world’s leading businesses. And we’re growing fast, so this is a great time to join us and make your mark on our future.