Your role :
Support internal departments with the technical documentation necessary for customer requests, customer solution design, customer service offers, customer service implementation, equipment upgrades and repairs. Makes sure that the technical documentation is administrated, organized and easily accessible on request. Creates visual representations of the data center physical and operational capacity.
What you'll need :
- Experienced in Technical Drawing design, preferably from a Technical or Production Environment
- Experienced in working with KPIs, deadlines and schedules
- Experienced with Project based work
- Sound knowledge of AutoCAD or equivalent software
- Safe handling of MS-Office applications
- Successfully completed electrical engineering vocational training as a technical draftsman, CAD system planner, Construction Technician, Architect or comparable qualification
Interxion France :
Our two French campuses give our customers access to Europe, Africa, the Middle East and Asia. In Paris, we co-locate all of France’s key internet exchanges in seven interconnected data centres, providing access to France and southern Europe. As one of the world's most attractive cities, with a rich and vibrant culture, Paris offers a quality of life that's hard to match. In Marseille, the submarine cables that link Europe to a variety of International markets connect directly into our campus, which makes it strategically important to our European and global business.
What we can offer you :
In a rapidly evolving business sector we see ourselves as courageous and passionate, working together as one team to understand and meet our customers’ needs. Join us and you’ll discover a supportive and open environment where you’ll be encouraged to be yourself. This means you’ll have the chance to work with people from different business areas, challenge the way we do things and put your ideas into action. We’ll also give you plenty of training and development opportunities so you can build a rewarding and successful career.