Your role :
Lead the Health, Safety and Environment program in construction projects to ensure safe, visible and effective health and safety leadership in the field. Take charge of the management of the general contractor on HSE aspects. Support the application and improvement of processes and tools that control high risk activities to ensure that risks are mitigated within acceptable limits.
Participate in the definition, improvement and coordination of Interxion France's safety / environment management system according to standards, Safety (ISO 45001), Environment (ISO 14001).
Raise awareness and train in the process, hygiene, safety and environment and risk prevention.
What you'll need :
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Health, Safety, Environment in construction or management of industrial projects
- English proficiency
- Mastery of office tools (essential mastery of Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Health, Safety and Environment regulations; Installations classified for environmental protection
- Audit techniques; Risk analysis methods; Problems solving.
- Know the ISO 45001 (Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series), MASE, ISO 14001 (environment), ISO 50001 (energy) standards.
- Bac +5 : Diploma specialized in Quality, Security and/or Environment
Interxion France :
Our two French campuses give our customers access to Europe, Africa, the Middle East and Asia. In Paris, we co-locate all of France’s key internet exchanges in seven interconnected data centres, providing access to France and southern Europe. As one of the world's most attractive cities, with a rich and vibrant culture, Paris offers a quality of life that's hard to match. In Marseille, the submarine cables that link Europe to a variety of International markets connect directly into our campus, which makes it strategically important to our European and global business.
What we can offer you :
In a rapidly evolving business sector we see ourselves as courageous and passionate, working together as one team to understand and meet our customers’ needs. Join us and you’ll discover a supportive and open environment where you’ll be encouraged to be yourself. This means you’ll have the chance to work with people from different business areas, challenge the way we do things and put your ideas into action. We’ll also give you plenty of training and development opportunities so you can build a rewarding and successful career.