We are looking for an Technical system planner apprentice, based in Frankfurt and starting on 01.08.2021:
- You will learn how to prepare plans, sketches as well as schematic and perspective representations.
- You will get familiar with CAD programs as well as circuit, cabling and wiring diagrams
- You will practice creating drafts and detailed plans of electrotechnical systems (lighting, EDP networks, electricity, security technology) in our buildings.
- You will learn how cable dimensions are calculated
- You learn how to write construction files and construction documentation in a professional manner
- You have successfully (soon) completed your secondary school diploma
- You enjoy mathematics and drawing
- You have a good technical understanding and spatial imagination
- You are committed and responsible
- You enjoy working in a team and on projects
- Open door culture with short communications paths and flat hierarchies
- Personalized onboarding plan (buddy system), education programs
- Permanent employment contract with 2-shift operation
- Personal development options in a fast-growing environment
- Extensive social benefits (digital meal vouchers, bike leasing, pension plan, etc.)
- Many extras like free drinks, fresh fruit, or cool team events
Interxion in Germany
Our offices in Frankfurt and Düsseldorf are located in the center of the fast-growing German market. As the most connected city in Germany, Frankfurt is home to many network and service providers, which makes it the world leading interconnection hub. Our location in Düsseldorf is the main stop on the crucial Internet highway between Frankfurt and Amsterdam, which serves the Rhine-Ruhr metropolitan region and hosts all leading IP transit and Ethernet service providers. Join one of our teams in Germany and work closely with our local and international teams to provide our customers with a consistent, high quality service.