You’ll join the team carrying out preventative and reactive maintenance on heating, ventilation and air conditioning services to maximise system uptime and the effective use of power. This will involve working on your own initiative to identify and fix faults, order and fit parts and resolve issues. You’ll need to work safely and securely, complete all paperwork effectively and report any hazards around our sites, escalating any problems as required. Reporting to the Facility Manager, you’ll have regular contact with internal teams, suppliers and customers. In short, you’ll play a major role in ensuring we continue to meet both quality standards and our SLA commitments.
What you’ll need
• Hands-on experience of electrical power supply and climate control systems
• An understanding of generator and chiller maintenance
• Good brazing/welding skills
• Strong knowledge and experience of Air Handling Unit
• Ability to work thoroughly and accurately under pressure
• A commitment to go the extra mile in order to meet business requirements
• A focus on mutual respect and safety at work
• Excellent listening and communication skills, including strong reporting
• A willingness to share information and ideas, and develop new skills
• NVQ Level 2 or Equivalent City & Guilds diploma in heating and ventilation systems
• City & Guilds 2079, City & Guilds F-Gas Cat-1
• CSCS card
• CO2 qualification
• Good knowledge of Split AC repairs, fault finding and service
• Experience gained in a commercial setting
Introduction to Interxion
At the heart of the global digital economy we provide fast, secure connections that enable businesses to thrive and people to access online services. Interxion: A Digital Realty Company, is a leading provider of carrier- and cloud-neutral data centre services across EMEA. With more than 700 connectivity providers in over 100 data centres across 11 European countries, Interxion provides communities of connectivity, cloud and content hubs. As part of Digital Realty, customers now have access to 47 metros across six continents. We are innovators too, pioneering many standard data centre processes and running all our data centres on 100% renewable energy. Join us and you’ll play a key role in our continuing growth in an increasingly connected world.
What we can offer you
In a rapidly evolving business sector we see ourselves as courageous and passionate, working together as one team to understand and meet our customers’ needs. Join us and you’ll discover a supportive and open environment where you’ll be encouraged to be yourself. This means you’ll have the chance to work with people from different business areas, challenge the way we do things and put your ideas into action. We’ll also give you plenty of training and development opportunities so you can build a rewarding and successful career.