Interxion in Denmark
Interxion Denmark is part of Interxion Nordic. Our Copenhagen campus is home to Denmark’s two largest internet exchanges, enabling us to reach all internet traffic across Scandinavia, northern Germany, Russia and the Baltic states. With the presence of so many international fibres in Copenhagen, Denmark is one of the world's best countries to set up and conduct business in, offering access to 80% of Europe's GDP within 30 milliseconds. Join our Nordic Project management Office in Copenhagen and you'll enjoy the scope to develop your skills and achieve your full potential, while delivering the very best for our customers.
At Interxion Nordic we manage and operate our existing data centers as well as the built out of new data centers. The built out are managed by our Nordic Project Management Office (PMO).
In your role as Project Manager at Nordic Project Management Office you act as a Construction Project Manager and will have the overall responsibility for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, controlling and closure of the assigned projects. Projects you will be assigned are construction projects with built of the physical facilities including electrical and mechanical infrastructure as the main disciplines. You are a key player in the organization, and you will together with the Nordic Project Director (PD) and the Nordic project team ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. As the Project Manager you coordinate with other departments to ensure that all aspects of each project are compatible and fulfills the company’s requirements.
As a member of PMO you are part of a group of experienced project managers and you report to PD. You will also participate in the continuous improvement of PMO governance, project processes and project portfolio with the goal of increasing Data Center technical efficiency, operational efficiency and cost saving. We believe that you are a real team player whit a doer mentality and with the attitude of a go-getter and with a lot of energy and passion for technically complex projects.
As Project Manager you:
• Execute and coordinate the implementation of Electrical, Mechanical and Structural complex projects focused on the stability and efficiency of the daily operations while meeting deadlines.
• Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
• Plan, manage, and communicate project plans and updates with stakeholders and teams.
• Manage changes to the project scope, schedule and costs using appropriate verification techniques and it is also your responsible to measure project performance.
• Interfacing to HQ technical departments as local Nordic contact for technical, operational and strategic issues and represent local operations
What you’ll need:
• Master’s or bachelor’s degree in Engineering, preferably Electrical- or Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent
• Min. 5 years’ experience as construction project manager, handling project from 5-60 MDKK in a technical or industrious environment
• Very good analytical, numeric and problem-solving skills
• Outstanding verbal and written communications skills
• To be result oriented and dedicated to the pursuit of continuous improvement
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a dynamic and high-pressure environment
• To be fluent in Danish and English
It is also a plus if you have:
• Project management experience as both client- and contractors’ representative
• Working knowledge of data center infrastructure gained from prior experience as Project Manager
• Project Management certification; PMI, IPMA or equivalent
The position is a permanent position with employment at Interxion's office in Ballerup, Copenhagen. If you have any questions regarding recruitment process, please contact HR-partner: Linn Landin, email@example.com. For questions regarding this position, please contact Nordic Project Director: Ali Parsa, +46 73 433 65 34. Register your application and CV below. Selection is ongoing, so apply as soon as possible.
What we can offer you
In a rapidly evolving business sector, we see ourselves as courageous and passionate, working together as one team to understand and meet our customers’ needs. Join us and you’ll discover a supportive and open environment where you’ll be encouraged to be yourself. This means you’ll have the chance to work with people from different business areas, challenge the way we do things and put your ideas into action. We’ll also give you plenty of training and development opportunities so you can build a rewarding and successful career.