The Manager Business Analysis is managing a team of 10 to 12 (Senior) Business Analysts (in NL & UK) and is accountable for the Consistency, Quality and Alignment of all the Business Processes within & between the company’s Centres of Excellence (CoE). Next to managing the team, the Manager Business Analysis is expected to continuously improve and optimize the BA practices and standards of the team, while also perform the role as an individual Senior Business Analyst in various projects. The BA team will collaborate with Business & Development Leads, Product Marketing, Process owners & practitioners as well as the development teams to translate business objectives into requirements and confirm that (new) business application systems can be developed and / or enabled to meet business needs. Due to the globalized nature of Interxion’s customer base, consistent and standardized customer experiences becomes increasingly important together with the goal to improve the efficiency, effectiveness and scalability of Interxion’s workforce. Therefore, it is imperative that the Manager Business Analysis has required End to End process experience within the Business Process arena. The Manager Business Analysis is reporting directly to the Director Project Office
What you’ll need
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related discipline from an accredited institution;
- At least 8+ years’ experience in a Senior Business Analyst Role in a Project based environment;
- Experience working closely with IT Development teams (working with both remote / off-site and on-Site teams);
- Familiar with financial considerations, business cases etc.;
- Experience in building strong and efficient teams with an eye for the group dynamics;
- Good Planning & Organization skills, exemplary Analytical Skills;
- Good communication skills, independent worker, self-starter;
- Fluent written and spoken English is essential. Any other European language is an advantage;
- willing to travel regularly, mainly within Europe.
Project Office at Interxion
We’re at the heart of everything that happens in Interxion. As the business continues to grow and change at a rapid pace, our Business Analysts and Project Managers work together to deliver the projects that support this growth. This could involve anything from improving business processes in finance or introducing automation in our customer service centre, to planning a new office or data centre. It’s challenging, varied and exciting work that exposes us to every area of the business.
At the heart of the global digital economy, we provide fast, secure connections that enable businesses to thrive and people to access online services. In March 2020, Interxion combined with Digital Realty and we are now proud to be known as Interxion: A Digital Realty company in Europe. As part of Digital Realty, customers now have access to over 280 data centres in 24 countries across six continents. To learn more about Digital Realty
To apply, click on “Apply now’. You will be redirected to our candidate management system which we will use to manage your application. #LI-DK1