You’ll lead all aspects of major service transitions across our EMEA business. This includes defining, implementing and continuously evolving a consistent transition model and managing process owners in each country to ensure all customer service transition projects are introduced, changed or decommissioned to the highest quality standards. Naturally, you’ll work closely with senior colleagues across the globe, our service operations teams and major clients, offering leadership and advice, and sharing best practice, while making sure lessons are learned and processes are applied consistently. As a motivational manager, you’ll also make sure all service transition teams are well-trained, know their objectives and are performance-managed effectively.
What you’ll need
- Extensive experience of managing large-scale, multi-site, mission critical programmes in a major data centre, IT/telecoms or similar organisation
- Strong understanding of project management governance principles
- Excellent people management and leadership skills, including managing external resources
- Experience of continuous process improvement and defining and managing associated metrics and KPIs
- Ability to communicate, report and present complex ideas clearly in English to different audiences
- A leadership background gained in an international, multi-cultural environment
- The flexibility to accept new ideas and new responsibilities, by adapting to changing needs
- A friendly, can-do mentality, with the drive to go the extra mile
- Outstanding planning and problem-solving skills
- A degree or equivalent qualification
- Relevant industry accreditation
- Health and safety qualification
What we can offer you
In a rapidly evolving business sector we see ourselves as courageous and passionate, working together as one team to understand and meet our customers’ needs. Join us and you’ll discover a supportive and open environment where you’ll be encouraged to be yourself. This means you’ll have the chance to work with people from different business areas, challenge the way we do things and put your ideas into action. We’ll also give you plenty of training and development opportunities so you can build a rewarding and successful career.