Product Manager, Interconnection Services
Supporting the Director of Product Management, you’ll lead the development and lifecycle management of our core interconnection products and services. This means making sure all documents and processes for products such as data centre Cross Connects, Campus Cross Connects, and Metro Connects deliver the expected customer experience. So, you’ll recommend the direction and roadmap for products based on your assessment of current and future market needs, tracking capacity and performance and monitoring costs. This will involve managing international cross-functional project teams, and running training on products, markets and positioning. You’ll also keep up-to-date with market developments and look out for new product development opportunities.
What you’ll need
- Extensive product management experience
- A background in network providers and data centres
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Strong analytical skills with exceptional experience in using Excel spreadsheets
- Financial modelling skills, with the ability to prepare business cases
- An understanding of contemporary enterprise IT data processing architectures
- Knowledge of data centre interconnection (i.e., Cross Connect) methodology.
- Proven understanding of data security, risk and privacy topics
- Experience working across multiple languages and cultures
- Degree in Business or Information Technology
- Availability for substantial international travel