Sales Support Specialist
The Sales Support Specialist is responsible for supporting our sales team by providing accurate administrative support (e.g. proposals, routine contracting and contract management) with prospects and customers, pre-, during and post-sale. You liaise with our customers, acting as first point of contact for non-operational and sales/customer-related questions. It is your task to help driving sales compliance and performance. To do that you work with sales management to help manage sales staff against targets (forecasting, sales plans, opportunity qualification, planning sales team meetings etc.) Moreover, you Identify and suggest potential improvements to sales (support) processes that drive efficiency.
In this role you report directly to the sales manager Belgium.
What you’ll need
- 3 to 5 years work experience in an administrative/sales support role.
- Fluent in English and Dutch both written and spoken, knowledge of French is a plus.
- Solid understanding of and experience with MS Office applications, incl. Excel
- Working experience with Salesforce is a plus.
- Good communication skills, both internally and externally and across multiple countries.
- Customer focused – ensure that our customers receive high quality sales documents and high-quality services. You are the glue between all departments.
- Flexible working manner – this role will work with a large variety of stakeholders on many different topics (legal, finance, operations and service).
- Proactive – identification of problem at heart of issues, suggesting solutions and driving through to implementation.
- Ability to influence others and stress resilient.
Sales at Interxion Belgium
Our Sales teams are at the sharp end of our business, securing new customers, ranging from network and cloud service providers to major global, regional and local businesses. It's about selling the space, power and connectivity that keeps modern life moving. So, we need to understand what this means to our potential and existing customers and what they want to achieve so we can help them succeed. It can be a long, complex sales process, so our teams need to combine strategic knowledge and technical understanding with the ability to develop and sustain strong customer relationships.
Interxion in Belgium
Our Brussels data centre is at the heart of Europe’s connectivity crossroads, not only hosting the Belgium Internet exchange, but also attracting local, regional and international businesses, and acting as a focal point for data carriers from around the world. Join one of our teams in Brussels and you'll enjoy the scope to develop your skills and achieve your full potential, while delivering the very best for our customers.
What we can offer you
In a rapidly evolving business sector we see ourselves as courageous and passionate, working together as one team to understand and meet our customers’ needs. Join us and you’ll discover a supportive and open environment where you’ll be encouraged to be yourself. This means you’ll have the chance to work with people from different business areas, challenge the way we do things and put your ideas into action. We’ll also give you plenty of training and development opportunities so you can build a rewarding and successful career.
At Interxion, we’re small enough to adapt quickly to the rapidly changing digital landscape, but big enough to work with some of the world’s leading businesses. And we’re growing fast, so this is a great time to join us and make your mark on our future. #LI-DK1