The purpose of this position is to plan and execute on the marketing & communications activities, drive and develop digital channels and tools and to support local sales in the Belgian Market. You are planning and executing local marketing programs and activities spanning the various B2B Marketing channels and marketing & communication programs.
This position is an important contributor to our local Belgian marketing efforts since it ensures the marketing plan is turned into execution. You will be building and executing a range of integrated marketing communication campaigns, you will create content to be leveraged across channels and you will manage and further develop social media initiatives. Moreover, in this role you will create direct marketing campaigns and search for collaboration partners to improve the awareness of existence of datacenter environment and create intercompany campaigns and collaboration. Last but not least you will create online marketing campaigns for employer branding. You report into our Marketing & Sales Manager Belgium.
What you’ll need
• 7 years+ working experience either for an agency or Marketing organisation and communication experience in a B2B environment, education to Bachelor/Master level (preferably Marketing or related)
• Preferably having worked in or for the Tech industry with a B2B focus
• Able to administrate, create and communicate using digital and social media such as web sites, LinkedIn, Twitter or similar.
• On-line marketing knowledge and skills is needed.
• Plan, run and follow-up on marketing and customer events
• Project management skills.
• Pro-active attitude, can do mentality
• Ability to analyse outcomes and draw conclusions
• A keen eye for detail and the ability to see the role in the “big picture”
• Integrative approach to work with others – inside and outside the team
• Fluent in (business level) English and Dutch
Sales and Marketing at Interxion Belgium
Our Sales and Marketing teams are at the sharp end of our business, securing new customers, ranging from network and cloud service providers to major global, regional and local businesses. It's about selling the space, power and connectivity that keeps modern life moving. So, we need to understand what this means to our potential and existing customers and what they want to achieve so we can help them succeed. It can be a long, complex sales process, so our teams need to combine strategic knowledge and technical understanding with the ability to develop and sustain strong customer relationships.
Interxion in Belgium
Our Brussels data centre is at the heart of Europe’s connectivity crossroads, not only hosting the Belgium Internet exchange, but also attracting local, regional and international businesses, and acting as a focal point for data carriers from around the world. Join one of our teams in Brussels and you'll enjoy the scope to develop your skills and achieve your full potential, while delivering the very best for our customers.
What we can offer you
In a rapidly evolving business sector we see ourselves as courageous and passionate, working together as one team to understand and meet our customers’ needs. Join us and you’ll discover a supportive and open environment where you’ll be encouraged to be yourself. This means you’ll have the chance to work with people from different business areas, challenge the way we do things and put your ideas into action. We’ll also give you plenty of training and development opportunities so you can build a rewarding and successful career.
At Interxion, we’re small enough to adapt quickly to the rapidly changing digital landscape, but big enough to work with some of the world’s leading businesses. And we’re growing fast, so this is a great time to join us and make your mark on our future. #LI-DK1