You’ll play a key role in defining, promoting and enabling us to achieve our future business goals by providing insights and direction for our growth strategy. In particular, you’ll lead the delivery of demand forecasts, capacity reports and market plans that enable us to set and meet strategic targets. This includes leading the market strategy team’s data and analytics approach to deliver effective insights. Working closely with senior leaders at regional, national and global level, you’ll have a high level of autonomy to deliver insights that enable their businesses to grow. From establishing effective reporting lifecycles to overseeing projects, delegating roles and quality controlling version releases, you’ll make sure we’re armed with effective insights to drive growth.
What you’ll need
- Proven Business Intelligence experience gained in data centres or a related sector
- Strong business, finance and sales knowledge, ideally with marketing skills
- A background in project, process and document management
- Quantitative analysis skills and an ability to manage large amounts of data rigorously
- Excellent leadership, planning and project management skills
- Ability to create compelling business stories based on facts, data, assumptions and scenarios
- An effective communicator, fluent in English, ideally with another European language
- Hands-on knowledge of MS PowerBI and MS Office
- Degree in economics or business studies, MBA is a plus
What we can offer you
In a rapidly evolving business sector we see ourselves as courageous and passionate, working together as one team to understand and meet our customers’ needs. Join us and you’ll discover a supportive and open environment where you’ll be encouraged to be yourself. This means you’ll have the chance to work with people from different business areas, challenge the way we do things and put your ideas into action. We’ll also give you plenty of training and development opportunities so you can build a rewarding and successful career.