As an Inside sales & Sales Support you are selling reactively products and/or services to existing customers by phone or online. This role plays a fundamental role in achieving customer satisfaction and revenue targets and also insures high retention. Moreover, the role supports the sales team consisting of account manager and international business manager in various tasks and projects. You will be an instrumental part of the sales team and share this position with a peer colleague to ensure that sales back office is always available during business hours and you will share and manage the day-to-day workload together as teammates.
- A well-balanced person who has detailed flair for documentations and sales paperwork.
- Self-organized, solution-oriented and a strong sense of urgency while keeping an eye for detail
- A team player who contributes to team efforts and can also work independently, demonstrating initiative and proactiveness.
- Excellent and effective communication skills, both oral and written
- Customer focused- ensure that our customers receive high quality sales documents
- Creative thinking and excellent customer selling skills
- Capability to assemble the bigger picture based on various sources of information.
- Used to work under pressure when proposals or documents needs to be delivered on timely manner.
- Have some commercial backgrounds in IT working with Salesforce or other CRM systems. Microsoft Office skills are required.
- 3 years’ work experience in a data center business or other IT environment would be considered a plus
- Fluency in English, both written and oral and local Swiss German language as a big advantage.
What we can offer you
In a rapidly evolving business sector we see ourselves as courageous and passionate, working together as one team to understand and meet our customers’ needs. Join us and you’ll discover a supportive and open environment where you’ll be encouraged to be yourself. This means you’ll have the chance to work with people from different business areas, challenge the way we do things and put your ideas into action. We’ll also give you plenty of training and development opportunities so you can build a rewarding and successful career.