Reporting to the Facility Manager, Hard Services, you’ll lead a shift carrying out daily preventative maintenance work and dealing with on-the-spot technical issues to ensure our critical building systems are kept in ideal conditions. As well as overseeing and approving contractors’ work and ensuring, you’ll always be on the lookout for potential technical issues and ways to improve how we work. From making sure we always have spare parts available to preparing risk assessments, ensuring teams follow relevant health and safety procedures and writing completion reports, you’ll play a key role in enabling us to meet customer SLAs.
What you’ll need
- Engineering experience with electrical power supply and climate control systems, generators and chillers
- Experience of working as a technician in an electrical or industrial environment
- Strong technical fault finding skills using graphical information and alarm data
- A thorough, accurate approach to completing tasks
- Good communication skills in English, including report writing
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- A can-do attitude, with the drive to take on new responsibilities
- Vocational education in a technical field
What we can offer you
In a rapidly evolving business sector we see ourselves as courageous and passionate, working together as one team to understand and meet our customers’ needs. Join us and you’ll discover a supportive and open environment where you’ll be encouraged to be yourself. This means you’ll have the chance to work with people from different business areas, challenge the way we do things and put your ideas into action. We’ll also give you plenty of training and development opportunities so you can build a rewarding and successful career.