As a key member of the Operations team, you’ll be monitoring day-to-day surveillance of the building and equipment and reporting all building and customer defects to the relevant supervisor, assuring all SLA’s are met. You'll have responsibility for carrying out maintenance and repairs of buildings and equipment and will respond to alarms and escalate if necessary, according to our guidelines. You’ll ensure our customers’ needs are met focusing on customer satisfaction, carrying out escorts, managing tickets, and ensuring all health and safety requirements are met.
What you'll need
- Previous experience working in a similar environment with a keen interest to learn.
- Experience in troubleshooting and problem-solving.
- A can-do attitude, with the ability to take on new responsibilities
- The ability to work under pressure with good attention to detail.
- Proven team player with effective communication skills
- Fluent in English, both written and orally; Other European languages an advantage
We can offer you
Interxion, A Digital Realty Company is a fast-growing company with the chance to progress in your career. We offer excellent training in the Operations department, including cabling, cooling systems, BMS, and the general running of our Data Centers. We work with some of the world's leading businesses, meaning you will get the chance to work with people from different business areas. Join us and you'll discover a supportive and open environment where you can be yourself.
Please apply for this role by simply clicking the "Apply now" button.